Live Blood Cell Microscopy is the analysis of living blood under a powerful microscope connected to a camera and monitor.
The condition and quality of your red blood cells have a direct impact on your present and future health, with stress and disease appearing in the blood years before they manifest in the body. Live blood testing enables us to see your blood exactly as it behaves inside your body, giving a clear picture of your health at a cellular level.
Disease appears as stress in the blood sometimes years before manifesting as symptoms in the body. Live Blood Cell Microscopy can detect the potential for disease very early on, so is an excellent preventative tool. Live Blood Cell Microscopy does not claim to diagnose disease.
Live Blood Cell Microscopy can show:
* the condition, shape, and health of your red blood cells
* the condition, vitality, quantity, and behaviour of your white blood cells
* free radical damage
* acid/alkaline imbalances
*blood sugar imbalances
* tendency to sluggish lympathics
* bacteria and parasites
* undigested proteins and fats
* hormonal imbalances
* vitamin and iron deficiencies
* uric acid crystals and other crystals
* poor circulation, poor oxygenation
* stressed liver
* presence of allergies and infections
When you see your blood live for the first time, you realize that there is incredible dynamic activity taking place within you! Seeing is knowing.